The 9th EWWR training session was held on 15 June 2017 from 10:30 to 12:15 (CET)
This session focused on the winning awareness-raising actions of the 8th European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) Awards. Participants were presented in detail the best practices for waste prevention, reuse and recycling implemented during the EWWR 2016 in each of the Action Developer categories. The presentations will offer a detailed explanation of participants’ involvement and show how each action can be successfully implemented
Welcome by the Catalan Waste Agency (ARC)
Please see below the presentations of the six actions, one in each of the Action Developer categories:
- Administration/Public Authority:Travel with Recycling, implemented by Ayuntamiento de Utebo, Spain, presented by
- Association/NGO: Zero Waste EWWR in Végegyháza, implemented by Barangoló Közhasznú Egyesület (Barangoló Public Association), Hungary!
- Business/Industry: Jo em comprometo! ( I commit myself !), implemented by Caprabo, Spain!
- Educational Establishment: Un jardin para todos (A garden for everyone), implemented by Ikastola Iparragirre, Spain!
- Citizen(s):The experiment Yellow bag and Round Table on Packaging Waste in Hildesheim, implemented by Evelyn Spillmann, Germany!
- Other: Systemic Food Design, implemented by University of Gastronomic Sciences, Italy!
- Ignacio Laseo from Ayuntamiento de Utebo (ES) presenting Travel with recycling, the winner in the category of Administration/Public Authority;
- Andras Horvath from Barangoló Public Association (HU) presenting Zero Waste EWWR in Végegyháza, the winner in the category of Association/NGOs;
- Cristina Madrilley from Caprabo (ES) presenting Jo em comprometo!/I commit myself!, the winner in the category of Business/Industry;
- Gurutze Otzerin from Ikastola Iparragirre (ES) presenting Un jardin para todos/A garden for everyone, the winner in the category of Educational Establishment;
- Evelyn Spillmann from Hildesheim (DE) presenting The experiment “Yellow bag”, the winner in the category of Citizen(s);
- Nadia Tecco from the University of Gastronomic Sciences presenting Systemic Food Design, the winner in the category of Other.