The eighth training session was held on 28 June 2016 from 10:30 to 12:30 (CET)
This trainning session focused on the new Communication Tools done by the European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) Project.
These tools are esential because they offer help to all interested bodies in their quest to address target groups more specifically. The tools are used when organising and implementing waste prevention, reuse or recycle actions during the EWWR. Participants in this trainning session had the chance to learn in detail about these targeted communication toolkits implemented and promoted by EWWR partners for targeted groups such as schools, businesses, public authorities and so on.
This training was also a great opportunity to find out more about the European Week for Waste Reduction 2016 which will be held from 19 to 27 November! But more importantly about this edition’s Prevention Thematic Days which will have its focus on Packaging Waste!
In case you missed it please find below the presentations and recordings(soon) of the webinar.
- Welcome by Catalan Waste Agency (ARC)
Presentation of target communication toolkits and promotion pilot tests
- Educational Establishment: Eszter Tanka, National Waste Directorate for Hungary (NWMD)
- Ecorestaurant, green commerce and ecotourism pilot test in Catalonia: Mireia Padrós, Catalan Waste Agency (ARC)
- Public Authority and Association/NGO: Eleonora Lano, AICA, International Association for Environmental Communication (Italy)
- Keep Clean and Run, Let’s Clean Up Europe practice: Eleonora Lano, AICA
- Campaign and resources for Prevention Thematic Days 2016: Packaging Waste: Maëva Voltz, Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR+)
Discussion and conclusions. ARC