The EWWR Awards Ceremony has always been a great opportunity to meet the EWWR supporters and collaborators. Your role is central: we exist because of you and for you! This year, due to the still ongoing Covid19 restrictions, the event will be held online. Like last year, the finalists will have the opportunity to present their actions to the audience. Nevertheless, we want to involve as much of you as possible to better show the great impact that the 2020 edition of the European Week for Waste Reduction had in Europe and beyond.
You have the chance to be a special guest of the Awards Ceremony!
We ask you to record a short video explaining what the EWWR means to you and how you promoted waste reduction on your territory, with a special mention of invisible waste.
Who can participate?
- Only action developers that registered their action during the 2020 edition of the EWWR can participate and send their videos.
How do I record the video?
- The video needs to be recorded horizontally (you can even use your smartphone);
- The video should be recorded in English. If you send a video in your regional language, please, provide us with a translation in English.
- The length of the video has to be 20 seconds max.
- Be cheerful, creative, clear and (remember, it’s free) smile!
How do I participate?
- You have to send an email to email@example.com attaching your video by 10 May;
- In the email, you have to specify your name (or the name of the person speaking in the video if different), your organisation, the name of the action and the category as registered during the 2020 edition.
- Feel free to add pictures and visual elements illustrating the action.
Important: by sending your video, you allow EWWR Secretariat to publish the video on the official EWWR channels and use it for promoting the initiative.
You can download the rules here.