We are thrilled! We can finally share with you who are the finalists of the EWWR 2022, which focused on Circular and Sustainable Textiles. The jury shortlisted 16 creative and impactful actions out of a total of 58 nominations. The most outstanding actions of the 2022 edition will be awarded in Dublin on 1 June 2023 at 09:30 (UTC)! Action developers, coordinators and everyone interested in getting inspired on waste reduction actions are invited to join the Ceremony! The event is totally free of charge.
The EWWR 2022 finalists
- Bergische Kostümbörse – Give your costume a 2nd session! implemented by Bergischer Abfallwirtschaftsverband, in Lindlar;
- Eco Fashion Competition implemented by Lisburn Castlereagh City Council and South Eastern Regional College, in Lisburn;
- Waste is out of fashion…Let your clothes write their own story implemented by City of Athens.
- Dressing the Operating Rooms with zero waste and less emissions implemented by Axioma Solucions Integrals and Serveis de Suport Sanitari S.A., in several hospitals in Catalonia;
- RE-THEATER implemented by Barbara Sárdi, in Kecskemét;
- “Sustainable Fashion challenge” au Musée Océanographique implemented by Inès Bensalah and Serge Gobbi, in Monaco.
- Campagna di comunicazione “Hai la stoffa giusta?” implemented by Fare ECO, in Reggio Calabria;
- Fashion Forever Festival implemented by Keep Northern Ireland Beautiful;
- Re:textile a way to make a statement! implemented by Gästrike återvinnare, in Gävle.
- Acoustic Panels from recycled materialimplemented by St. George British International School, in Leioa;
- Mar de Pecesimplemented by CP Gaspar Melchor de Jovellanos, in Gijón;
- ÖKO DIVATHÉT-ECO FASHION WEEK implemented by Erika Csákvölgyi (Kétegyházi Márki Sándor Elementary School), in Kétegyháza.
- Dou-te se vieres buscar! (I give it to you if you come to fetch!) implemented by Raquel Cardoso, in Porto;
- Repair Café Talheim implemented by District Office Heilbronn, waste management division in cooperation with the Citizens and LebensWerkstatt Talheim, in Talheim;
- UPSY-Unique planet Sustainable Young implemented by Francesca Passeri, in Parma.
The sole winner will be announced together with the winners of the other five categories during the Ceremony on 1 June.
Stay tuned to better know the EWWR 2022 finalists!
Don’t miss any updates on the EWWR! Subscribe to our newsletter here